The Middlesex County Academy accepts applications from eighth grade students who are residents of Middlesex County, NJ.
Students interested in applying are encouraged to look into the official application procedures, paying special attention to the application deadlines.
The primary points to keep in mind:
- Students must be residents of Middlesex County, NJ
- It is highly recommended that students attend the scheduled open house in October, prior to applying
- Private School and Homeschool students are permitted to apply
- Provided you are qualified, if you are not accepted at first, your name is placed onto a waiting list
- Late applications are not accepted
Please also note that the maintainers of this site are not directly involved in the application process. Please direct any application-specific questions to the school’s career counselor.