To be honest, there is no “typical” Academy student. The Academy’s student body is a diverse group of students with various interests and hobbies.
That said, there are a few qualities that most of us share. In general, Academy students are …
- Highly motivated academically
- At least somewhat interested in science and engineering
- Quite respectful and considerate, and don’t often act out (I don’t recall anybody being sent to detention while I was there)
- Trustworthy (you don’t have to worry about people stealing your stuff)
- Between 1 and 2 meters tall (imperial units are silly, so we use metric)
I recommend reading some of the Student Perspectives for a better idea of what some Academy students are like.